Monday, April 26, 2010

14 Weeks

I have decided it is time to make an announcement. My husband and I are expecting our third child! If everything goes well we will be expecting another bundle of joy mid-October. The official due date is October 24th, but my doctor said he would definitely induce me at least a week early. (My other boys were 9 lb. 12 oz. and 9 lb. 13 oz.). Needless to say, I would love to experience having a smaller child, as long as (s)he is as healthy as my other two have been. :)
The picture above (at least my hair) is a picture of how I have been feeling during the first trimester.
Hooray, I am out of the first trimester! I have been feeling much better this last week! More energy, less nausea!

6 comments:

  1. It's a boy! Just a guess... Brycen and Tucker would LOVE a little brother, I'm sure. A sister would be good too :)

    I'm super excited for you guys! I should be coming down soon, so I'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sara and Ryan!

    And... if it isn't a girl, well, you'll just have to keep trying to work a little variety into your life instead of just all those exciting, wriggling, running, screaming BOYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! that is so exciting. You and Mike's wife Kristin are due at about the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on another addition! I know how you feel about big babies! They took chase a week early and he was still well over 8 lbs! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete