Friday, January 8, 2010

Halloween Catch Up

For Halloween I took the kids to a nursing home to go visit some elderly people and to show off their costumes. I think all the kids had lots of fun playing games and parading around in their costumes.

My oldest son was a...fighter named "Santos", his uncle brought back the mask/cape for him from Mexico. The muscle suit is a costume saved from my husband's childhood. I thought he was cute and he definitely had fun dressing up as a fighter. In this picture he has on some red underwear. Yeah, I forgot to have him wear some to the nursing home (so he was more of a nude fighter for a little while--thank goodness we fixed that). Don't worry the residents of the nursing home did not notice, and when it was time to actually dress up on Halloween, his costume was G-rated.


My little one was a spider, he was cute as a bug. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment