Bok Choy Chicken Soup
- 3 cups chicken broth --I did four, I like to have extra broth.
- 10 leaves bok choy, thinly sliced --I only added about 7, the stalks I had were HUGE!
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil --I didn't have any of this, so I just left it out. I think it would be even yummier with this!
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, chopped
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 cup carrots, bias sliced.
Preparation:Place oil in medium sauce pan, when hot, add garlic. Cook garlic for about 1 minute, then add the chicken. Cook chicken until brown and almost cooked through. Add chicken broth and Bring the chicken broth to boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in the seasonings (the red pepper flakes, soy sauce, Asian sesame oil), and the chopped garlic(we already added the garlic).
Add the carrots and cook for about 5 minutes, then
Add the bok choy. Simmer for up to 10 minutes, until the bok choy leaves turn dark green and are wilted and tender. Serves 4 to 5.
If you try it, hope you enjoy it!