Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We went up to my husband's family cabin over Labor Day weekend. We had a lot of fun! We went canoeing on the reservoir. The boys LOVED it! Tucker and my nephew Saxon went together with grandma and uncle Mike.
Then Brycen and Miley went for a ride together. They were both a little disappointed when their ride was over.
The cat tales were really high around the reservoir. When the kids were all done grandma Nay watched Eliza for me and I went for a canoe ride, but we forgot to take a picture as evidence. You'll have to take my word for it. It was gorgeous.

After canoeing, we played with cat tails. Tucker discovered that if you hold the slender end and start swinging the cat tail around, eventually it will fall off and go flying somewhere. He was very exited and entertained for a long time. Cat tails are so pretty to look at and so fun to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment