Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nothing in my hand!

This is what my hand looked like yesterday morning. I had 9 stitches after the metal plate was put in. Then, I went to the Dr. office yesterday afternoon and . . .
Voila, no stitches! I am so excited to finally have nothing in my hand . . . that has to be removed.
If you had told me at the beginning of this experience that my hand would look this good, I don't think I would have believed you. I get emotional looking at the picture of my hand below. I am so grateful my hand is healing so well. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me!
Here's a cute story I heard recently:
A couple weeks ago my son, Brycen, and niece, Grace, were at preschool and all the kids were jumping on a trampoline. Grace stopped and said something like, "Guys we need to stop and pray for my Aunt Sara's hand." So they stopped, had a quick prayer, then resumed their jumping.
What a sweet little girl. Thank you Grace!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's so amazing. Technology these days is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so weird! I prayed that Grace would pray for your hand!

    Ok, not really, but I SURE DO LOVE YOU TIGGS!
    And I think these pictures of your hand are awfully cool!

    ReplyDelete