Thursday, January 6, 2011

Playing in the Snow

On New Year's Day we drove as far as we could on Kolob Mountain, then we played in the snow. Mostly just the boys played.
Brycen made a snow angel, and had a snowball fight with Ryan and Tucker. I guess I need to find some more kid sunglasses. Tucker is squinting in every picture we took of him. Does anyone have a suggestion on where to find a great deal on sunglasses that fit a child's face?
Eliza fell asleep on the way up, so I ended up mostly staying in the warm car with her. When Brycen and Tucker were done, I warmed them up. It was fun. Maybe we should start a new tradition!

3 comments:

  1. We've always gotten ours at Children's Place and they've been big enough to fit Marshall's huge head. Other than that, I think maybe you can find them at Kid 2 Kid sometimes and Target too. It's getting to be the time when all the spring stuff comes out so you should be able to find some somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some at children's place, or Walmart before. I think they are easier to find in the summer, and cheap at the end of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen them in the dollar bins at Target and at the dollar store occasionally as well (just have to hit them during the right time). What a fun place to go play! We've enjoyed the snow in Apple Valley this winter - nothing like sending the kids outside to play in warm clothes.

    ReplyDelete